Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

Where should I put those plants?

I have a forsythia bush, a pussy willow and a jasmine that NEED, no MUST go in the ground this year. I just can't figure out where to put them.

We tore out a hedge and will replace it with a fence that will match the one on the driveway side, so I thought somewhere at the end of the fence (road end of fence) would be good for the forsythia. I just adore them at this time of year - they are sooo happy and vibrant yellow - they just make me smile (even when I want to cry).

I think there is a theme this month, don't you?

I think the jasmine needs to climb on a fence so that would mean I have to find the right spot for that in the back yard, but I don't want it to tangle in with other plants, preventing mass choking of either.

I'll need to research Pussy willow to see where they best live. My day is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment