Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

Da Plane Boss, Da Plane!

so earlier, as in late February I mentioned that my favourite airplane was coming to Steveston's Garry Point Park. Well that it did. I met the Mayor and a counsellor and some other city staff who were so very kind to me (not because of my crutches but that sure helped) but because of my dad being very instrumental (no pun intended) in the health and welfare of these magnificent aircraft.

I was on a mission that day to seek out and introduce myself to the current owner. Success - we had a lovely chat and I now have his word that when spring test runs take place I'm invited to go on some runs. TOP OF MY BUCKET LIST!

I'm so moved and ecstatic with this opportunity. I have no other words for this. Lucky is the only one that comes to mind. Wait until then - I'm sure the experience will fly right off the page!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LAZY PELVIS?????????? It has taken me a loooong time to catch my breath from that one!! Very cool about the plane ride! Can I come with? Pleeeeese!!

    ReplyDelete