Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I must say this is more fun than facebook

How sad is that title? I remember how long it took me to gather friends. I only have one follower of this. I guess I should tell some people I'm doing this.

I do believe the red car is FINALLY leaving the yard tonight. Yay! Money for the boy and driveway room for me. Oh I truly hope so. This has been a long time coming.

I've hit the wall at work for 2 days - kind of procrastinating on a project there - MUST, absolutely MUST remedy that tomorrow. Time is of the essence. I just know that someone will interrupt me (many times) when I'm trying to get my head wrapped around what it is I NEED to do.

Then, too, I end up interrupting myself because the anticpated interruptions don't materialize. Sheesh?

Well I must do one thing right now (for taxes) and then I'll go read a chapter in the book "Infidel"

No comments:

Post a Comment