Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 13, 2010

How do I let this happen?

Did I speak of the interruptions - continuous - so much for getting any work done this weekend.
I needed to go out and get rubbermaid bins to sort a job that never should have ended up in bins in the first place.
Then I had to go out and get an industrial strength tarp to put our shed roof and entrails on in order to transport it places. Like the dump.
Then I had to conjure up dinner, then it was time to go to the Vancouver Welsh Mens Choir - tick that one off my list. I had higher expectations.

The baby is born and Kamloops is in town - paying respects will chew up Sunday but it is something that has to be done. I don't know how that episode will turn out.

I have to get in touch with my BCIT student - she will think I've forgotten her. But on the other hand she could call me - unless she is volunteering for the paralympics too.

Well it is time to turn the clocks forward - don't want to miss any part of tomorrow.
early up and maybe I can get some work done. Ya, that is it - that is what I'll do - go fast - ride like the wind - Focus, damn it, focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment