Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where has the year gone - April 1 already

Well let's see where this takes us, shall we....Let's recap - new baby has moved to Kamloops sans father, Kozy Kids = Kozy Canines (I'm waiting to see a whole new line of coats in pleather, faux alligator and mink, it is Easter weekend and what will I cook - maybe Mrs Humblepie has a solution for me - must check on her blog to see "what's cookin'".
Taxes are a creepin' up on me - ugh - I hate accounting. Did I tell you I hate accounting? Well I hate accounting.
I have decided to maintain a neutral position in my mental being. I'm tired of encouraging people to look after themselves. I can only do so much - my thoughts, concerns, or suggestions aren't appreciated, acknowledged or even considered, so why waste my time, energy, thoughts, emotions or breath. - It is going to be mighty quiet around here.

Gee I just want to be good at something. Everything is always a struggle and a scramble. I want to be recognized, awarded and rewarded.

Well this post has pretty much gone into the toilet so I'll just call it a day.....

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize with you! I have a ear thats good at listening if you ever need it!

    ReplyDelete