Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Ah the May 2-4 weekend

Sunny, rainy, cloudy, windy, overcast, repeat.

Stuck inside doing my delinquent taxes. Done! Yay - few hours left to sit in the sun.
I made banana loaf for the husband and banana choc chip muffins for the boy this morning.

I have a vacation day tomorrow - to run errands, go to meetings, take someone out for their retirement lunch, get my hair(s) cut then it's back to the madness and mayhem at the lab on Wednesday. Wow, an even shorter week for me. That is good, I think.

My garden needs me sooo badly. I need it too. Dirt is therapeutic. I just want to dig and pull weeds. My poor roses will hate me. I've nurtured them for 5 years I'd hate to see them die now.

Just found a casserole book and will review it for something for dinner tonight. It has been a while since I made a casserole - I hope I have all the ingredients, meaning that I won't need to go get something.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment